If you have a “gut feeling” that your spouse or lover may be engaging in unfaithful activities, you deserve to know the truth.
Our investigators have extensive experience in this field, and will work diligently to provide evidence which may prove or disprove your suspicions.
Whether a Global Position System (GPS) device is used to pinpoint the location of our subject, or surveillance is conducted, you can be assured that your case will be treated with the outmost confidentiality and professionalism.
Many options are available to you including computer spy software. Call us today so that we can discuss your particular situation and determine which approach may be right for you.
Surveillance is the most effective way to determine inconsistencies or consistencies in an individual’s behavior. If you want results, our experienced surveillance team can aid you in obtaining the evidence and factual information you are seeking.
Our skilled professionals understand the complexities involved in obtaining factual evidence in sensitive infidelity investigations. Using cutting-edge technology such as night-vision generation 3 lenses, GPS (Global Positioning Satellite), and wireless recording systems, our investigators have gathered information to support an unprecedented 98% success rate in solving complex cases.
Surveillance Surveillance can be conducted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, regardless of holidays. We recommend a two-man/two-vehicle surveillance team with 2-way radio communications for every moving surveillance assignment. This will reduce the chances of compromising our efforts or losing the individual we are investigating.
Our investigations are thorough and comprehensive. To serve you better, we are able to incorporate pictures and video footage in our reports. We can also e-mail reports, video clips and JPEG format pictures for added efficiency.
Our investigative techniques are carefully designed and implemented to lawfully gather information, even in the most sensitive situations. Discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance, and we pay special attention to all state and federal statutory regulations, as well as private sector liability for unlawful surveillance (civil & criminal liability). We are careful not to violate anyone’s "reasonable expectation of privacy."
Signs of Infidelity
Signs of Infidelity There are usually several signs that indicate one’s spouse is potentially cheating. The following are a few examples:
The cheating spouse is increasingly spending time away from home
- Is your spouse claiming to be working a lot of overtime?
- Has your spouse started taking frequent “business trips”? This could be a sign of an affair in the workplace.
- Is there an unexplained increase in mileage on your spouse’s vehicle?
- Does your spouse want to attend functions outside of work alone?
A change in a cheating spouse’s sexual behavior
- Is your spouse trying new sexual techniques?
- Has your spouse’s interest in you decreased?
- Have you found birth control items in your lover’s drawer?
An increase in the cheating spouse’s purchases and phone bill
- Does your spouse have unexplained receipts in their wallet or purse?
- Are there any unexplained payments on your spouse’s bank statement or credit card bill?
- Does your spouse avoid showing you the cell phone bill?
The cheating spouse’s clothes have the scent of a different perfume/cologne or alcohol
- Does your spouse do his own laundry?
- Does your spouse come home smelling like alcohol?
The cheating spouse asks for privacy when using his computer
- Does your spouse lock himself in a room or stay up late to use the computer in private?
- Has your spouse recently created new e-mail accounts?